Business Development( NYSC INTERN )
· Marketing: collation of data, stats, printouts, distribution
· Ads: designs, prints, online and offline related work
· Social media engagement platforms: content creation, photography, write-ups, reports
· Other works
This position requires a degree in Marketing or Mass communication background with an ample knowledge in social media ,Photography, the WWW, and event Management.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Honesty, integrity and personal accountability
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent planner and negotiation
- Critical thinking and high detail oriented.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs and other relevant software .
- Excellent customer service
- Superior organizational ability and time management skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Cheerful and Energetic
- Work effectively and productively with others
.Send applications to www.provastltd.com/career