To be responsible for preparing invoices and collecting payments due from Clients. Interface with relevant department and to ensure all receivables are collected on time.
Principle Accountabilities/Key Result Areas:
- Prepare and distribute weekly account balances to all clients
- Follow up on payments and overdue invoices
- issuing receipts to Clients
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Responding to relevant client enquires
- Ensuring timely collections to match cash flow projections
- Alert Management on debt collection status on overdue receivables and invoices
- Other responsibilities to be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills Experience and Competencies:
Qualification :The position requires a degree in Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Financial Management, Business Administration or any numerate degree. Accounting or Finance certification is an added advantage. At least first level in Accounting certification: ICAN,ACCA. Minimum 2-5 years' relevant accounting experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- solid analytical skills
- Detail Oriented
- Highly Numerate
- Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with special emphasis on Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Maintaining high collection rate against receivables
- Work effectively and productively with others. Send applications to www.provastltd.com/career