The Facility Coordinator manages the day to day operational and maintenance of an assigned property(ies), ensuring that all the services which support the facility are properly maintained. S/He is the face of the company to the Client and ensures that the Client(s) are always satisfied with Provast services.
Principal Accountabilities/ Key Result Areas:
• Ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with all safety procedures.
• Issue work instructions to the Foreman/Headman and identify any HSE requirements.
• Monitor the work to ensure that the HSE policy is being observed.
• Ensure that proper and safe tools are available.
• Inform the Operations Manager of any safety requirements regarding the use of equipment or handling of materials.
• Organize daily tool box meetings.
• Responsible for the execution and supervision for all tenants’ service requests.
• Supervises all technical staff and assigns them tasks.
• Ensures all the daily checks are carried out and such records are kept.
• Ensures that all utility equipment and plants are in good working condition, necessary daily maintenance has been carried out and conditions are optimum.
• Briefs the Operations Manager on any unusual conditions and arranges for necessary repairs.
• Arranges for and maintains records of preventive maintenance carried out on all equipment and follows strictly the preventive maintenance schedules.
• Prepares a weekly report of activities and discusses them in the weekly departmental Meetings.
• Monitors the performance of swimming pool water while carrying out normal service requests by residents, takes up any issues with operations Manager for further actions.
• Physically checks the nature of the service requests, complaints and assesses the job to be done before instructing the staff on the nature, procedures, tools and safety requirements.
• Manages the key movement records for utility rooms and other common areas.
• Certifies a job and ensures that the tenants are satisfied with the job carried out and sign-off the service request form.
• Checks and certifies the jobs carried out by sub –contractors and advises the Estate Manager, if the job is not satisfactory.
• Enforces that all staff are dressed with uniforms, PPE as required for each job and exhibiting good manners while performing their duties.
• Ensure that the contractor staff uses appropriate PPE while executing job in our sites.
• Arranges for relief staff or additional hands with the permission of Operations Manager
• Issues circulars to all tenants informing them of the preventive maintenance schedules to be carried out outside apartment.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competencies:
• Degree in real estate, engineering, construction
• 1 year experience minimum required in similar roles.
• Good customer service skills
• Good organizational ability
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills – written and oral and personal interaction
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good Team Player